Saturday 31 March 2012

Lots of Christians do not know the kind of power THEY wield....

Folks....when you believe....and you are committed....there are no barriers to what you can do!

Let's go over a typical day for....me...since I have no one else to use for something like this. I spend the day creating change in MILLIONS of situations. Not a few....not one or two people....BUT MILLIONS! Not through my own power...but through the energy and skill and talent and faith that Christ has provided me with. I'm a power-packed praying maniac who moves mountains. And I know I do! Which is part of the fun.

I spent lots of time last weekend helping a very important family. Last year I was able to spend time with an old friend...and it was as if 18 years had not even gone by. She was incredible and fun and faithful...and I just loved my time with her. So when her sister needed some advice...I was happy to help. That is just one of the situations though. That is what I'm trying to point out.

There are the physical, in this world situations, and then there are the other challenges that God applies your efforts to. You offer what you have, and He takes that and uses it PERFECTLY! PERFECTLY! You say to Him, use me Lord, for working for you is my greatest joy! And HE DOES IT!!!!

Please, everyone, stretch yourselves. Open your mind to the possibility that you can do lots of miracles every day through our fabulous Lord and Savior. I guarantee you that the rewards are endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment